The Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The underground of the dark nexus

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Vampire Before Me...

Go down 
+2
Psycho Cliff Novocaine
Hatchet
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Hatchet

Character sheet
Alignment: Inappropriate
Class: Sorcerer
Level:
The Vampire Before Me... Left_bar_bleue80/300The Vampire Before Me... Empty_bar_bleue  (80/300)

The Vampire Before Me... Empty
PostSubject: The Vampire Before Me...   The Vampire Before Me... Empty3/19/2011, 2:16 am

Hatchet smirked, arms crossing. "There is no vampire before me. Fact."
Back to top Go down
Psycho Cliff Novocaine

Character sheet
Alignment:
Class:
Level:
The Vampire Before Me... Left_bar_bleue1/1The Vampire Before Me... Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Before Me...   The Vampire Before Me... Empty3/19/2011, 2:38 am

~He blinked a bit, then furrowed his brows for a brief moment~ The person before me has been in the city of Abyss longer then I.
Back to top Go down
Starlight

Character sheet
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Class: Therianthrope
Level:
The Vampire Before Me... Left_bar_bleue269/300The Vampire Before Me... Empty_bar_bleue  (269/300)

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Before Me...   The Vampire Before Me... Empty3/19/2011, 5:32 am

The person before me.... is a royal pain in my behind..... but I do so love him ~nods her head matter of factly~
Back to top Go down
Divine Novocaine

Divine Novocaine

Character sheet
Alignment:
Class:
Level:
The Vampire Before Me... Left_bar_bleue1/1The Vampire Before Me... Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Before Me...   The Vampire Before Me... Empty3/19/2011, 6:19 am

the 'piress before me was the only one to keep my attention. *blows her a kiss*
Back to top Go down
Hatchet

Character sheet
Alignment: Inappropriate
Class: Sorcerer
Level:
The Vampire Before Me... Left_bar_bleue80/300The Vampire Before Me... Empty_bar_bleue  (80/300)

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Before Me...   The Vampire Before Me... Empty3/19/2011, 12:50 pm

"Never seen the likes of this one before," a single thin eyebrow rose at the man who blew kisses to his sire.
Back to top Go down
Psycho Cliff Novocaine

Character sheet
Alignment:
Class:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Before Me...   The Vampire Before Me... Empty3/23/2011, 10:35 pm

The Person Before me. Is Infact, Crazier then I am.
Back to top Go down
Angel DeLeon

Angel DeLeon

Character sheet
Alignment:
Class:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Before Me...   The Vampire Before Me... Empty3/25/2011, 3:37 am

"I am unfamiliar with this person..." Hazel hues gathered the man's appearance a moment before they were cast about the room. Honestly, he had simply followed the blond's scent here. Who would have known this place existed?
Back to top Go down
Perfect Murder

Character sheet
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Class: Weapons Master
Level:

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Before Me...   The Vampire Before Me... Empty4/1/2011, 7:37 pm

The one before me is apart of my exchilder's clan of sorts. A smirk danced across her face as she looked upon the one Melek in fact called his Angel. Perhaps your dearest Melek will join the underground and come and play with me?
Back to top Go down
Angel DeLeon

Angel DeLeon

Character sheet
Alignment:
Class:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Before Me...   The Vampire Before Me... Empty4/10/2011, 12:57 pm

Sharp hazel gaze turned to the woman who regarded him, head tilted only slightly as he took in her appearance, familiarizing her as one whom knew the ever famous name Melek. "More than that," he finally said to her, "I am childe of Melek, blood of Mephistodantanian...And you are?" He hardly knew and wouldn't pretend that he did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Before Me...   The Vampire Before Me... Empty

Back to top Go down

The Vampire Before Me...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Underground :: The Arcade :: Games-
Jump to: