The Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The underground of the dark nexus

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Want....

Go down 
+12
Aleksandr Plague
Bellatrix Novocaine
Perfect Murder
Emma Constantine
Cicero
Psycho Cliff Novocaine
Raksha Purishkevitch
Natasha Cole
Angel Novocaine
Starlight
Poison Ember
Hatchet
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Emma Constantine

Character sheet
Alignment:
Class: Arcane Archer
Level:
I Want.... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue191/300I Want.... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (191/300)

I Want.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Want....   I Want.... - Page 2 Empty3/25/2011, 6:11 pm

"I wanna see my second mother. Where you at bear!?"
Back to top Go down
Perfect Murder

Character sheet
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Class: Weapons Master
Level:
I Want.... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1I Want.... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: I Want....   I Want.... - Page 2 Empty3/26/2011, 2:45 am

Hues watched with intent on saying something but instead Perfect merely just watched in silence, hues jumping to and fro from Starlight to Natasha to Raksha and back again. A smirk taunted her lips before she piped up in the action, It's interesting to see that yourself, Raksha, can get along so nicely with the other children.. But Natasha.. If I may say so, what has driven you to go that insane as to pick on the little girl? Oops.. I do beg of my pardon, but it seems I too am in want of something... Something flashy... Exotic.. Untamed even... Another smirk danced upon her features as she turned her attention back to Natasha after she had pondered about what she had wanted.
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Novocaine

Character sheet
Alignment:
Class:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: I Want....   I Want.... - Page 2 Empty3/26/2011, 2:53 am

A light laugh escapes her lips as she hears the words of one 'Perfect Murder'. How one could hold such a name was beyond her for there was very little that was perfect about her in any way. She was a...jaded creature looking for her place in the world and trying to fill a void her ego was far too large to allow her to fit in to. "Miss Murder...I like that name, and I kindly ask you to keep your nose out of any business of anyone close to my mother. I would so dearly enjoy cutting your tongue out and you don't want me to have too much fun now do you?"
Back to top Go down
Perfect Murder

Character sheet
Level:

PostSubject: Re: I Want....   I Want.... - Page 2 Empty3/26/2011, 2:58 am

Hearing the words was rather interesting. Turning, she looked at the other woman and gave her a smirk. Miss Murder? It has been forever since anyone has called me that. Thank you for the remembrance... As for any business.. I'm merely enjoying the view seeing as how I know two out of the three rather.. Fondly..
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Novocaine

Character sheet
Alignment:
Class:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: I Want....   I Want.... - Page 2 Empty3/26/2011, 3:07 am

"I could care less how you know them and I didn't mean to form it as a question. It was an adamant request. Like I said, your ability to speak boarders on you obeying that request." A cute smile as she batted her eyes. "I'm not a bitch....I'm just protective of those I love"
Back to top Go down
Starlight

Character sheet
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Class: Therianthrope
Level:
I Want.... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue269/300I Want.... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (269/300)

PostSubject: Re: I Want....   I Want.... - Page 2 Empty3/26/2011, 3:15 am

The bear heard the call from Emma. A grin moved upon those perfectly painted lips as she appeared behind her and leaned in, placing a soft and delicate kiss upon her cheek I'm never far, Emma darling. You, of all people, should always know that. A gentle chuckle escaped her lips as she wrapped her arms around the girl before one, Perfect Murder, made her way into the room. A soft snarl left her lips but was soon replaced by a genuine smile seeing her daughter. She left the two to banter back and forth, chuckling a bit here and there before excusing herself momentarily from Emma and making her way to Bella. A elbow was bent and placed upon her daughters shoulder and her head rested within her hand as she stared Perfect up and down, daggers moving from her lips One, I don't like you. Two, look at Natasha like that again, ill kill you or ill beat the ever loving hell out of you and leave the rest to my daughter and Three.... you would do wise things to head my daughter's warning. I don't think you'll like what happens when you upset her. She's not pleasant to get along with and really.... you should want to get along with people.... you being So new here and all Her lips curved into a grin as she then placed a kiss upon Bella's cheek
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Novocaine

Character sheet
Alignment:
Class:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: I Want....   I Want.... - Page 2 Empty3/26/2011, 3:21 am

Cackling softly at her mother's words she kissed her mother lightly on the cheeks and lets one hand slip down the front of Star's body, giving her a rough grope between the legs she grinned and winked at her mother.

"But Mommy....I love getting rough with you. It's always so interesting!"

Turning her back on the one she dubbed Perfect Monstrosity, for there was nothing even remotely intriguing about the woman. Her thoughts of the woman having far too large an ego to actually FIT anywhere were now only more so proven by this little back and forth banter. It felt good to pick a fight after so long but maybe....maybe a fight like this could become far more interesting if given the right fuel. Pulling a dagger from behind her back she flipped it through the air and scoffed as it landed in the ground at Perfect's feet.

"When you have the balls....come and find me. I'll show you what Murder is all about."
Back to top Go down
Starlight

Character sheet
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Class: Therianthrope
Level:
I Want.... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue269/300I Want.... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (269/300)

PostSubject: Re: I Want....   I Want.... - Page 2 Empty3/26/2011, 3:32 am

Eyes went a bit wide in shock as she felt her daughter's hand move between her legs and grope her. She jumped a bit and then chuckled swatting her daughter's hand You wanna fuss at other people for shit, you gotta learn to behave yourself you know? A cackle left her lips as she watched her daughter toss the blade at Perfect's feet, She shook her head gently and then kissed her cheek, patting her stomach before wandering back to Emma and grabbing her hand Come on love.... the air in here just got a bit nasty for my taste. Let's go find somewhere to have a little chat, huh? She gave a smile as she called back over her shoulder to Bella Coming or staying Bells? You are free to join us or ill see you at home. Either way. We have a lot of catching up to do..... With that, she pulled Emma along, out of the room. If Bells was joining them, she would follow. If not, she would see her at home. She knew her daughter could always take care of herself either way.
Back to top Go down
Psycho Cliff Novocaine

Character sheet
Alignment:
Class:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: I Want....   I Want.... - Page 2 Empty3/26/2011, 7:45 am

*raised a brow* And I see the respect rule just flew out the door... Didn't take that long.. *Applauds and slips out*
Back to top Go down
Perfect Murder

Character sheet
Level:

PostSubject: Re: I Want....   I Want.... - Page 2 Empty3/26/2011, 2:02 pm

Bellatrix Novocaine wrote:
Cackling softly at her mother's words she kissed her mother lightly on the cheeks and lets one hand slip down the front of Star's body, giving her a rough grope between the legs she grinned and winked at her mother.

"But Mommy....I love getting rough with you. It's always so interesting!"

Turning her back on the one she dubbed Perfect Monstrosity, for there was nothing even remotely intriguing about the woman. Her thoughts of the woman having far too large an ego to actually FIT anywhere were now only more so proven by this little back and forth banter. It felt good to pick a fight after so long but maybe....maybe a fight like this could become far more interesting if given the right fuel. Pulling a dagger from behind her back she flipped it through the air and scoffed as it landed in the ground at Perfect's feet.

"When you have the balls....come and find me. I'll show you what Murder is all about."

She watched as the daggar flew through the air and landed at her feet. The Matriarch gave off a soft laugh before reaching down and picking it up. Will you look at that... A present for me.. How thoughtful. I could always use extra knives and swords, thank you from the bottom of my heart. Truly, to offer me something like this must have put you out of your way. Perfect merely smirked at her words. It was interesting to watch how the other female coresponded with her sire. Give off a shrug, she wasn't truly in the mood for a fight, but seeing as the woman asked.. Nicely.. She would oblige. When and where.. I'll meet you there.. Then we shall play the little game called Murder. Perfect was far from scared. It would take a stampeed of elephants to make her run. But even then, she probably wouldn't. Not with the skills she had obtained over the years.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Plague

Character sheet
Alignment:
Class:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: I Want....   I Want.... - Page 2 Empty3/28/2011, 1:56 am

Oh Mother....
Back to top Go down
Jennicah Plague

Character sheet
Alignment:
Class:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: I Want....   I Want.... - Page 2 Empty3/28/2011, 2:02 am

Eyes went wide as she felt it, her son was near. She felt it but couldn't understand why. He was gone. He was in the possession of a madman. She ran as fast as her feet would take her in the direction of the pull before sliding to a screeching hault as she saw it. Half her reflection staring at her, half Alessandro, though slightly different now. Tears well within her eyes as she stared at her son, gone so long and yet, he looked just as she thought he would. Words left her lips softly, very un-Jennicah like. Alek? Baby? Is that you? She couldn't believe what she was looking at, nor why. Eyes scanned the room for her father and though she felt his touch far off in the distance, she couldn't see him and that, was enough for Jennicah right now.

Last edited by Jennicah Plague on 3/28/2011, 2:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Emma Constantine

Character sheet
Alignment:
Class: Arcane Archer
Level:
I Want.... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue191/300I Want.... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (191/300)

PostSubject: Re: I Want....   I Want.... - Page 2 Empty3/28/2011, 2:08 am

Starlight wrote:
The bear heard the call from Emma. A grin moved upon those perfectly painted lips as she appeared behind her and leaned in, placing a soft and delicate kiss upon her cheek I'm never far, Emma darling. You, of all people, should always know that. A gentle chuckle escaped her lips as she wrapped her arms around the girl before one, Perfect Murder, made her way into the room. A soft snarl left her lips but was soon replaced by a genuine smile seeing her daughter. She left the two to banter back and forth, chuckling a bit here and there before excusing herself momentarily from Emma and making her way to Bella.

Emma's expression always turned into a genuine smile whenever Star was close. She could have been next to tears or ready to cut someone's head from their necks but all was well when her second mother was out and about. "I know you aren't hence why I simply called out your name instead of just searching for you. I knew you'd hear it and come running." Emma wrapped her arms around Star grinning happily in the embrace. She took a step back as Star excused herself and made to walk about the room before deciding on whether or not she wished to stay or catch up with Star at a later time.

EDITED

Starlight wrote:
... wandering back to Emma and grabbing her hand Come on love.... the air in here just got a bit nasty for my taste. Let's go find somewhere to have a little chat, huh? She gave a smile as she called back over her shoulder to Bella Coming or staying Bells? You are free to join us or ill see you at home. Either way. We have a lot of catching up to do..... With
that, she pulled Emma along, out of the room. If Bells was joining
them, she would follow. If not, she would see her at home. She knew her
daughter could always take care of herself either way.

whether or not she was going to stay or go had been answered for her as Star came back to her side and grabbed her hand and tugged her along. She really hadn't been paying much attention to what was going on to make the air get so nasty for the woman, but she didn't question it. She was off her her own little thoughts putting two and two together in her mind. "I'm right behind you Star" she nodded then turned to see who was being invited. No one she knew but is Star welcomed her then Emma wasn't going to object. Off she went with Star.

Last edited by Emma Constantine on 3/28/2011, 2:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Plague

Character sheet
Alignment:
Class:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: I Want....   I Want.... - Page 2 Empty3/28/2011, 2:15 am

"Is it me? I'm not sure....you tell me Mother. Am I me? Are you you? Or perhaps this is all just another sordid little nightmare...who is to say for sure?"

The pale...thing swatted a strand of blond hair from his eyes letting his mother see the perfect contrast of one deep red eye and one almost perfectly white eyes save for the deep black outline around said eye. His hand rose and he smiled. A smile that one would expect from an angel sent from heaven itself. As evil as those eyes looked they showed naught but love and tenderness as he made a step forward.

"Am I real Mother....you tell me..."
Back to top Go down
Jennicah Plague

Character sheet
Alignment:
Class:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: I Want....   I Want.... - Page 2 Empty3/28/2011, 2:23 am

Eyes stared at the boy in front of her as she mind worked into overdrive. It was possible. Black could have taken him into hell so this was very possible. They say you age quickly there. Her head tilted as she listened to the words that came from her sons mouth. She could tell already, Black had messed with him more than she could have hoped. The sweet words were laced with venom dripping from his lips. His eyes, though sweet and loving, held her father within them. A sigh left her lips and she took a step forward as he did.A part of her wanted to wrap her arms around him and squeeze him, never letting go. Another, was terrified of what she was seeing and wanted to take a step back.

Resisting the urges to run, another step forward was taken as she looked at him and tilted her head to the other side
No..... you look real. I mean to say.... you're real, Alek but..... Eyes scanned the room a moment before focusing back upon her child Where's Black, Alek? Where's your grandfather?
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Plague

Character sheet
Alignment:
Class:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: I Want....   I Want.... - Page 2 Empty3/28/2011, 2:27 am

"Grandfather? He's...about. He is always watching and always around. You know that mother...you can feel him can't you? You can't look at me with out thinking about him. I know this, you can't hide it. Just as you miss Daddy. Daddy is dead mommy. I watched grandfather kill him with his own hands...or did he? Was it all a dream made by Black or was it all real? Who knows..."

He stepped forward once more and took his mother's hand, bowing slightly and kissing it just above the knuckles softly and gently. He looked up at her, his bi-colored eyes gleaming with an ethereal light in the near darkness as he tilted his head and considered her for a moment.

"Grandfather was right....you are a little vixen mother."
Back to top Go down
Jennicah Plague

Character sheet
Alignment:
Class:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: I Want....   I Want.... - Page 2 Empty3/28/2011, 2:41 am

She listened to everything he had to say to her, nodding her head a bit. She could feel him, it was true. She could always feel Black when he was near. It was a bond they shared. One Jennicah really wanted to get rid of but knew, somewhere deep inside, she would never be rid of. He made her what she was. He brought her into the world she was in now and no amount of running would ever bring her to the point of escape. He was also right, she couldn't even look at her son now without thinking of him nor seeing him. Black had done something to Alek and she would never be able to undo it.

A frown moved over her lips before she growled a bit, something Jennicah really had never much done before. She was pissed hearing her son talk about his father that way. She resisted the urge to slap his face as she heard him talk about Alessandro that way before her brow quirked up as she heard the last part of the statement. Her eyes narrowed as she looked at him
Little man.... I've had my father screwing with my head. The last thing I need is to get it from a son that hasn't been here for most of his life as well. Do not speak of your father that way and don't use him against me either!

A deep breath was taken in as she closed her eyes a moment, trying to take control of herself before she calmed a bit and looked at him. I' sorry sweetheart. I didn't mean to get upset but..... She watched him move forward once again and take her hand, placing a gentle kiss to it before she heard his words and her eyebrow rose up. Vitali Aleksandr Plague, I'm your mother! You aren't supposed to say that about your mom
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Plague

Character sheet
Alignment:
Class:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: I Want....   I Want.... - Page 2 Empty3/28/2011, 2:45 am

"It may not be proper for me to say most things Mother but we are Plagues are we not? We are not interested in propriety or manners or respect. Raksha may be but that's just because she's.. what did Grampa call her? Oh! Yeah! A Hooker and a Tool. I mean, he told me about someone named Nicolas Azure and well...I hope Raksha doesn't have herpes now or something. That's neither here nor there though. I am back and Grampa has released me from his schooling. I must say...the man is an ass when he wants to be but all in all, he's a good guy with a good head on his shoulders."

Shrugging he jumped forward and hugged his mother tightly in his arms, his head just below meeting her collarbone as he leaned against her. He had missed her ever so much and now...after all the stories he had heard, he was finally reunited with her.
Back to top Go down
Jennicah Plague

Character sheet
Alignment:
Class:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: I Want....   I Want.... - Page 2 Empty3/28/2011, 3:03 am

Her head nodded again at her son. He was right once again. They were Plagues. Something Jennicah took and upheld proudly. She refused to relinquish the last name, even as her mother took another, the old one, their birth name. A sigh left her lips as she heard what he had said about Black. A smirk left her lips as she heard what he said about her mother and a chuckle left her lips. She tried not to let it happen, but it was unavoidable.

The child had no idea the fire he was playing with when it came to that man, but how could he? Black had stolen Alek from Jennicah and raised him up, probably to be in his reflection as much as possible. That thought alone made her skin crawl but everything was lost when she felt her sons arms wrap around her. She forgot everything that had talked about over the past few minutes and just held him close. Her eyes closed as tears ran down her cheeks as she did the one thing she had prayed for for so very long. She held her only son within her arms. At that moment, Jennicah was finally happy. She whispered only loud enough for it to barely touch his ears
I missed you.....

Last edited by Jennicah Plague on 3/28/2011, 3:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Plague

Character sheet
Alignment:
Class:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: I Want....   I Want.... - Page 2 Empty3/28/2011, 3:22 am

"I missed you too Mother, but we need to have a long talk....in private. Away from prying ears and eyes...I have things grampa wished for me to attend to but when you have the time....come see me. I will not be very far. Simply look for the time high above the earth and I shall be there."

Without even a second thought he kissed his mother passionately on the lips and chuckled as he turned and let himself free of the room, disappearing into the night without a sound.
Back to top Go down
Jennicah Plague

Character sheet
Alignment:
Class:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: I Want....   I Want.... - Page 2 Empty3/28/2011, 3:36 am

I understand Alek. I will find you son but please.... don't go far. I just got you back..... A sigh left her lips as she reluctantly let him go before her eyes widened as his lips crashed against hers, engulfing her into a passionate kiss. Confusion was the best way to describe it but then.... he was raised by Black. Nothing to Black was sacred. Not even the birth mother aspect. She tried to push him back and as his lips left hers, she heard the chuckle. God how he sounded just like him when he did that. She frowned deeply, ore than she had in a long long time.

She watched him leave and then sat upon the floor, curled tightly to her chest sat her knees and her head was within her hands. She was so terribly confused and lost now and the worst part was.... she really had no one to turn to anymore.
Back to top Go down
Aisling Taliesin

Aisling Taliesin

Character sheet
Alignment:
Class:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: I Want....   I Want.... - Page 2 Empty4/1/2011, 9:21 pm

Her long lashes fluttered; face shrouded by her vine like hair. Pearly eyes scanning the area as she picked slowly at the fishnet sleeve which covered her slender left arm. " I want ..." She mumbled, her voice seeming to brush past her lips in a rough, strained whisper.. "I want to feel alive again." Her eyes drifted towards her feet, gazing down towards the shining surface of her boots; distanced from the world around her.

Last edited by Aisling Taliesin on 4/10/2011, 1:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
David Manchester

Character sheet
Alignment:
Class:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: I Want....   I Want.... - Page 2 Empty4/2/2011, 2:58 pm

David's orbs looked around. Anger filling the void within his chest. A smirk formed upon his lips as he thought about what he wanted. "I want.. My wife.." He had been happy enough to say that the only being that could make him happy once more would be his wife, and he had missed her.
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Novocaine

Character sheet
Alignment:
Class:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: I Want....   I Want.... - Page 2 Empty4/2/2011, 10:56 pm

I want...a play toy. Oh Angel my Sister dearest...where art thou?
Back to top Go down
Angel Novocaine

Character sheet
Alignment: chaotic
Class: cleric
Level:
I Want.... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99/300I Want.... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/300)

PostSubject: Re: I Want....   I Want.... - Page 2 Empty4/4/2011, 8:31 pm

"If you think for one minute that I'm going to be your play toy... you are highly mistaken sister... dearest" a smirk played across red lips as a finger twisted the end of her hair about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Want....   I Want.... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I Want....
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Underground :: The Arcade :: Games-
Jump to: