The Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The underground of the dark nexus

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Levels, A tree, the bank + More

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nephylim
Admin
Admin
Nephylim

Character sheet
Alignment: Neutral
Class: Fighter
Level:
Levels, A tree, the bank + More Left_bar_bleue44/300Levels, A tree, the bank + More Empty_bar_bleue  (44/300)

Levels, A tree, the bank + More Empty
PostSubject: Levels, A tree, the bank + More   Levels, A tree, the bank + More Empty3/30/2011, 4:55 pm

If you're just now browsing the forums...you might notice something has changed... I've added a mini profile to user posts that'll be displayed under your avatar as you can see. For the time, levels will be based upon Abyss City grid information. (Yes. Expect second-siting to be involved)...

However, due to specific conditions, there will be fields such as "Coins" which is directly related to the amount of coin you have in the abyss city that cannot be updated with biting accuracy.

Some people cannot access their banks.
This is where you the users, are expected to be honest.
Amount of coin can be changed manually by an Administrator.

If you are one of the banned users you may round up your assumed coin total to a billion max or an addition 100 million depending on how much you've had in the past.

Also relative to coins.
Depending on how your character is played you may request for more coins. No one's going to bite off your hands or heads for asking.
The static form of coins will be in place until a self-updating field can be substituted in its place.

Those of you with access to your bank and or your in city levels...make my job easier and do please inform me of what these numbers are. If you are banned and unable to access such information I will second-site characters to help you out. Coin may be assumed in event of banned membership from the original forum.

Please use this form!

Banned Members:

Username (on Abyss):
Assumed total of Coin:
:::Request:

Other Members:

Character Level:
Coin total:
:::Request:

For those who are requesting for additional coin (and be responsible...if your character isn't played as the rich kid on the block do not request an insane number) you may request a maximum $75,000,000,000 for your character which is a billion coin more than largest fortune owned in the real world (At present year, 2011 (like we need reminding!), Billionaire Carlos Slim Helu & Family owns the largest fortune weighing in at 74 Billion dollars.)

EDIT!
This is not the face claim. You may list information for more than one character at a time!

Suggestions, revisions, total annihilation of the concept, etc will be received with an open mind.
Back to top Go down
https://theundergroundcity.rpg-board.net
Natasha Cole
Admin
Admin
Natasha Cole

Character sheet
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Class: Necromancer
Level:
Levels, A tree, the bank + More Left_bar_bleue228/300Levels, A tree, the bank + More Empty_bar_bleue  (228/300)

PostSubject: Re: Levels, A tree, the bank + More   Levels, A tree, the bank + More Empty3/30/2011, 10:11 pm

You are epicsauce love! Amazing job!
Back to top Go down
Eliza Damian Fepoth

Character sheet
Alignment: Bad Girl
Class: Therianthrope
Level:
Levels, A tree, the bank + More Left_bar_bleue225/300Levels, A tree, the bank + More Empty_bar_bleue  (225/300)

PostSubject: Re: Levels, A tree, the bank + More   Levels, A tree, the bank + More Empty3/31/2011, 1:29 am

Level: 225
coins: 15,796,552,717
Back to top Go down
Raksha Purishkevitch
Raksha Purishkevitch

Character sheet
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Class: Warlock
Level:
Levels, A tree, the bank + More Left_bar_bleue229/300Levels, A tree, the bank + More Empty_bar_bleue  (229/300)

PostSubject: Re: Levels, A tree, the bank + More   Levels, A tree, the bank + More Empty3/31/2011, 4:10 am

Okay because I am lazy I am just going to post all of my charries in this post with their Abyss names as I will need you to SS them for me.

Raksha Purishkevitch
Level 229 (was able to get just by looking at the closed roleplay without needing to log into abyss. Good thing they leave the index page and forum open, just can't post. See...I told them they can't keep me away from there...I'm still on Abyss everyday)
Bank over 15 bil

Keavy Sinead
Level ? (over 200)
Bank over 4 bil

Justice Camilla
Level ?
Bank over 2 bil
Back to top Go down
Hatchet

Character sheet
Alignment: Inappropriate
Class: Sorcerer
Level:
Levels, A tree, the bank + More Left_bar_bleue80/300Levels, A tree, the bank + More Empty_bar_bleue  (80/300)

PostSubject: Re: Levels, A tree, the bank + More   Levels, A tree, the bank + More Empty4/2/2011, 12:42 pm

Character Level: 80
Coin total: 3,347,155,712 apprx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Levels, A tree, the bank + More   Levels, A tree, the bank + More Empty

Back to top Go down

Levels, A tree, the bank + More
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Underground :: Updates-
Jump to: