The Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The underground of the dark nexus

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Abyss City Underground Rules

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Crescent
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Alignment:
Class: Therianthrope
Level:
Abyss City Underground Rules Left_bar_bleue188/300Abyss City Underground Rules Empty_bar_bleue  (188/300)

Abyss City Underground Rules Empty
PostSubject: Abyss City Underground Rules   Abyss City Underground Rules Empty12/1/2010, 12:41 am

R U L E S

• RESPECT. I think that needs no further explanation.
      Respect should be given to all players uncluding the MOD team.

• If you have issues with another player or a MOD, take your problems else where (facebook, AIM, YIM, SKYPE, PMs, etc...). We don't want to hear about your drama and we're pretty sure no one else wants to hear about it either. TAKE IT ELSEWHERE.

Don't cross. There are forums for In Character use (IC) and there are forums for Out Of Character use (OOC). Don't bring your Real life drama into the game and don't take your in character drama out into the real world.

• Also, if you read information between other characters in their thread, there's no way your character is going to know about it so don't magically let this knowledge happen.

• As far as the rating of the board: If you're writing a PG-13 or below thread you don't have to state that it's G, PG, or PG-13. If you're writing a rated R thread, you must state in the title of the thread that it is an R rated thread (for violence, gore, and a large amount of profanity ONLY. NO SEX).

• Content above PG-13 is not allowed on the public forum, there are private boards for this. Use them!

• No God moding. Basically: Don't take control of the actions of another player's character unless discussed with said player. Ask permission.

• Lastly... Have fun!

Rules subject to modification (major rule changes are subject to polls first).
    Have suggestions to make these clearer? Simpler? Less is more but if we've left anything out let either myself or Crescent know!!!

Last edited by Nephylim on 3/30/2011, 3:53 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Typos and OCD ^.^ Comments are in red!)
Back to top Go down
Psycho Cliff Novocaine

Character sheet
Alignment:
Class:
Level:
Abyss City Underground Rules Left_bar_bleue1/1Abyss City Underground Rules Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Abyss City Underground Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abyss City Underground Rules   Abyss City Underground Rules Empty3/26/2011, 7:49 am

I, Cliff, Have read and fully understand the rules. *signs his name*
Back to top Go down

Abyss City Underground Rules
Page 1 of 1