The Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The underground of the dark nexus

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What Are You Thinking?

Go down 
+13
Angel Novocaine
Bellatrix Novocaine
Cicero
Cerunnos D'Abbadon
Emma Constantine
Keavy Robins-Walker
Crescent
Riley Walker
Starlight
William Elliot Novocaine
Divine Novocaine
Psycho Cliff Novocaine
Hatchet
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Keavy Robins-Walker

Keavy Robins-Walker

Character sheet
Alignment:
Class:
Level:
What Are You Thinking? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1What Are You Thinking? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

What Are You Thinking? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Are You Thinking?   What Are You Thinking? - Page 2 Empty3/25/2011, 8:18 pm

Riley Walker wrote:
"That seems like a silly question to ask. When was the last time I saw you?" he brought his hand up against his chin in thought "I do believe it's been a rather long time. I want to say it was back when you and Starlight were both attempting to get me into a tux? Eh that may or may not be right" he chuckled and moved to wrap his arms around her tightly "it's good to see your beautiful face again."

"I'm sorry that I have been away for so long. It's not like I haven't missed you but I will state that I have been hiding from a few people though I haven't found the best hiding spot when the God's find me and chuck me out of the city over a man that I don't even know. I'm so confused by it." Wrapping her arms around him as he embraced her warmly. Her lips pressed lightly to his before she rested her head upon his shoulder. "I have missed you too. I do love you so."
Back to top Go down
Divine Novocaine

Divine Novocaine

Character sheet
Alignment:
Class:
Level:
What Are You Thinking? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1What Are You Thinking? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Thinking?   What Are You Thinking? - Page 2 Empty3/26/2011, 12:30 am

OOC: thinking I need a break from life >.<

IC: thinking I need a drink Smile
Back to top Go down
Crescent
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Alignment:
Class: Therianthrope
Level:
What Are You Thinking? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue188/300What Are You Thinking? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (188/300)

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Thinking?   What Are You Thinking? - Page 2 Empty3/26/2011, 12:32 am

Divine Novocaine wrote:
OOC: thinking I need a break from life >.<

IC: thinking I need a drink Smile

(ic board only. There's an ooc "what are you thinking" in the community forum)
Back to top Go down
Starlight

Character sheet
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Level:
What Are You Thinking? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue269/300What Are You Thinking? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (269/300)

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Thinking?   What Are You Thinking? - Page 2 Empty3/26/2011, 12:32 am

OOC: Take me with you? I am in desperate need of one too

Tosses him a bottle of Crown

{Play nice Jacks lol}
Back to top Go down
Divine Novocaine

Divine Novocaine

Character sheet
Alignment:
Class:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Thinking?   What Are You Thinking? - Page 2 Empty3/26/2011, 12:38 am

OOC:Bah! You just had one... I haven't had a break for almost 19 months Razz

*beams as he catches the bottle, pulling two glasses out of his pocket and pouring them each one* to that world piece thing you mentioned once somewhere* and laughs before knocking it back.
Back to top Go down
Starlight

Character sheet
Level:
What Are You Thinking? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue269/300What Are You Thinking? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (269/300)

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Thinking?   What Are You Thinking? - Page 2 Empty3/26/2011, 12:40 am

Smirks watching him and shakes her head You Do realize that I was being sarcastic, right?
Back to top Go down
Divine Novocaine

Divine Novocaine

Character sheet
Alignment:
Class:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Thinking?   What Are You Thinking? - Page 2 Empty3/26/2011, 12:44 am

*Smiles and nods before pouring himself another glass of the amber liquor* oh yes dear, I am well aware you were being sarcastic. Does not though make the statement less funny. I want now duvessa and stealthy's heads on gold rimmed platinum plates.
Back to top Go down
Starlight

Character sheet
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Thinking?   What Are You Thinking? - Page 2 Empty3/26/2011, 12:47 am

Tilts her head gently as she looks upon him and quirks a slender eyebrow upwards Well, thats true and can you tell me why? I mean, this isn't their fault entirely dear
Back to top Go down
Divine Novocaine

Divine Novocaine

Character sheet
Alignment:
Class:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Thinking?   What Are You Thinking? - Page 2 Empty3/26/2011, 12:52 am

*Shrugs and smiles as he sets the bottle and glass down on a pinball machine* I don't care whose fault it is. But I blame the two of them mostly... because I can.
Back to top Go down
Cerunnos D'Abbadon

Cerunnos D'Abbadon

Character sheet
Alignment:
Class:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Thinking?   What Are You Thinking? - Page 2 Empty3/26/2011, 12:55 am

"I'm thinking...I want to bring forth the stormwinds, and ride the aether. It's been an unholy long day."
Back to top Go down
Divine Novocaine

Divine Novocaine

Character sheet
Alignment:
Class:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Thinking?   What Are You Thinking? - Page 2 Empty3/26/2011, 12:58 am

Hmm, stormwinds and aether. Sounds like it could be fun, do we need equipment for this?
Back to top Go down
Cerunnos D'Abbadon

Cerunnos D'Abbadon

Character sheet
Alignment:
Class:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Thinking?   What Are You Thinking? - Page 2 Empty3/26/2011, 1:01 am

"Of course not, but I can't promise that you'll come out unscathed or unburned."
Back to top Go down
Divine Novocaine

Divine Novocaine

Character sheet
Alignment:
Class:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Thinking?   What Are You Thinking? - Page 2 Empty3/26/2011, 1:03 am

Oooh, promise me I will come out scathed and burned and ill be for it one hundred percent. *picks his glass off the pinball machine and tips it back, purring at the taste and thought*
Back to top Go down
Cerunnos D'Abbadon

Cerunnos D'Abbadon

Character sheet
Alignment:
Class:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Thinking?   What Are You Thinking? - Page 2 Empty3/26/2011, 1:07 am

The deity could not help but flash the other man a conspiratorial grin, the kind that a rogue would share with their fellow thief, and not one would expect between two beings of magic, one of ice and the other of earth. "Well then I can guarantee it."
Back to top Go down
Crescent
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Alignment:
Level:
What Are You Thinking? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue188/300What Are You Thinking? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (188/300)

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Thinking?   What Are You Thinking? - Page 2 Empty3/26/2011, 2:15 am

Starlight wrote:

{Play nice Jacks lol}

o.o I am playing nice? I was just letting him know. goooodness woman. Razz)
Back to top Go down
Cicero

Cicero

Character sheet
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Class: Revanent
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Thinking?   What Are You Thinking? - Page 2 Empty3/26/2011, 9:28 am

I am thinking, how am I going to turn this place of the unclean and cast out of the city at large into my personal playground.
Back to top Go down
Emma Constantine

Character sheet
Alignment:
Class: Arcane Archer
Level:
What Are You Thinking? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue191/300What Are You Thinking? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (191/300)

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Thinking?   What Are You Thinking? - Page 2 Empty3/27/2011, 3:25 am

"Had that situation been reversed I would have been yelled at or smacked. So... Yeah. Again... Nice to know where I stand. Fuck you too!"
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Novocaine

Character sheet
Alignment:
Class:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Thinking?   What Are You Thinking? - Page 2 Empty3/28/2011, 12:50 am

Where the hell are all the hot bitches?! This city needs some good pretty ladies in it or else it's too far from home. Shit....where's my mother?!
Back to top Go down
Angel Novocaine

Character sheet
Alignment: chaotic
Class: cleric
Level:
What Are You Thinking? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99/300What Are You Thinking? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/300)

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Thinking?   What Are You Thinking? - Page 2 Empty3/28/2011, 2:04 am

Bellatrix Novocaine wrote:
Where the hell are all the hot bitches?! This city needs some good pretty ladies in it or else it's too far from home. Shit....where's my mother?!

"You must be blind dear sister" Angel grinned "Try opening your eyes. There are several good looking female around here. Surely one should be right up your alley."
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Novocaine

Character sheet
Alignment:
Class:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Thinking?   What Are You Thinking? - Page 2 Empty3/28/2011, 2:19 am

"Well there is a good looking woman or two I have seen but you see...they all have this nasty baggage called mates that I may just have to kill. Apparently mother didn't inform you, I'm quite the 'beat them over the head and throw 'em over your shoulder' type.
Back to top Go down
Angel Novocaine

Character sheet
Level:
What Are You Thinking? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99/300What Are You Thinking? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/300)

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Thinking?   What Are You Thinking? - Page 2 Empty3/28/2011, 2:22 am

"Mother hasn't told me anything about you, so I guess you'll just have to fill me in on your own time. What better way to get to know a sibling than alone?" She grinned and lifted one shoulder "up to you. I'm easy to find. I'm sure you'll have no problem seeking me out."
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Novocaine

Character sheet
Alignment:
Class:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Thinking?   What Are You Thinking? - Page 2 Empty3/28/2011, 2:30 am

"Really now? I will have to take that in to consideration..." Walking around behind her sister she hesitated for a moment before attempting to bean the girl in the back of the head with a large club that apparently had come from no where. "Well....now all that remains is the dragging part. Angel...?" She nudged the woman with her foot. "You still conscious love?"
Back to top Go down
Shane Maxwell

Character sheet
Alignment:
Class:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Thinking?   What Are You Thinking? - Page 2 Empty3/28/2011, 5:13 pm

"This place is by far better than the big city back home. Now to find my mother and see how she's doing." Shane hadn't seen Raksha since way before she was run from Abyss. It was time he saw her again and did some catching up for a change.
Back to top Go down
Angel Novocaine

Character sheet
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Thinking?   What Are You Thinking? - Page 2 Empty3/28/2011, 9:31 pm

Bellatrix Novocaine wrote:
"Really now? I will have to take that in to consideration..." Walking around behind her sister she hesitated for a moment before attempting to bean the girl in the back of the head with a large club that apparently had come from no where. "Well....now all that remains is the dragging part. Angel...?" She nudged the woman with her foot. "You still conscious love?"

Angel stood there, a hand placed against her own hip as her sister went about circling her. "I guess you will" she nodded. The next thing she knew her head was suck by something and she was feeling a bit of a headache coming on the very second before she fell to the floow, eyes shut. When Bella nudged Angel with her foot she mumbled, nothing that could be made out really.
Back to top Go down
Black Plague

Character sheet
Alignment:
Class:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Thinking?   What Are You Thinking? - Page 2 Empty3/28/2011, 11:26 pm

He stepped from the shadows and smiled behind that wicked mask of his. His gloves straining under the stress of his balled fists as he looked around. It was then that he sniffed the air and let out a deep hollow laugh as he stalked off to find that which he sought. His thoughts focused on naught but his throne...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Thinking?   What Are You Thinking? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What Are You Thinking?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next